Sometimes, the best thing you can do to melt the stress away is to make a rich and delicious dessert and serve it up with your favorite coffee. This recipe for Zucchini, Banana, and Blueberry Cake, is decadent and dreamy. These sweet treats are perf…
ct for a small family gathering. Serve them up for breakfast and be everyone’s hero for the day. The hardest part will be waiting for them to cool after baking.
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a cake pan with butter, and line the bottom the parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy and voluminous, for about 5 minutes with an electric mixer. Add the mashed banana, and beat well.
- Sift the flour with baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently mix in the egg mixture.
- Add the grated zucchini and mix well. Mix in the blueberries without crushing.
- Pour the batter in the cake pan, and bake for about 40 minutes.