- 2 cucumbers (organic, sliced)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 carrot (medium organic, thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (organic, sliced, include green and white parts)
- 1 cup red pepper (powder, can find at Korean market, plus more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic (organic, minced)
- 1/2 inch ginger (grated organic)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (can find at grocery store in Asian section)
- 1/2 juice (a lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Peel skin off of cucumbers.
- Slice the cucumbers in ¼ of inch slices.
- Place cumbers in a bowl with salt. Let sit for 15 minutes.