- 1 pound lean ground beef
- montreal steak seasoning (1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates®)
- 1 tablespoon French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1/2 cup crispy fried onions (French’s, Original)
- Mix ground beef, Seasoning and Mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Top burgers with Crispy Fried Onions. Serve on toasted rolls with lettuce, tomato and additional Mustard, if desired.