- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- milk (to taste, test with one and if it thickens like a pancake, add a little more)
- 200 grams fruits (frozen wild)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- pomegranate seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ingredients in the following order: egg, oil, sugar, 4 tablespoons milk, chocolate, flour and yeast.
- Add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour a spoonful of batter into a non-stick pan and cook until small bubbles form.