Extra cheese and extra garlic? Yes, please! No red sauce is needed for these mouthwatering naan pizzas.
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (or shredded “pizza blend”)
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese (1 scant cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese (for serving)
- basil leaves (for garnish, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Sprinkle the naan pizzas with the minced garlic.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded cheese over each naan pizza.
- Use a small spoon to drop an equal amount of ricotta by the spoonful over each naan pizza.
- Sprinkle the naan pizzas with the Italian seasoning.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the naan pizzas to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
- Slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Candace M. 21 Aug
great with red pepper flakes!
Ryley Payne 21 Jun
I modified it a bit I probably wouldn't make it again
Jennifer 17 Jun
I added some lettuce and tomato to the side to make dinner, but it smelled delicious and cheesey the whole time i made it. I also improvised on the herbs a bit and it tasted as good as it looked
Gee 13 Jun
It was excellent! Hubby loved it too. Made a few additions like a thinly sliced tomato, mushrooms, yellow & orange peppers, & smoked mozzarella. YYYYYummmm...
Shawn 27 May
it was delicious I cooked the garlic cloves in olive oil for about 10 mins on low and then chopped and added to pizza. i also added italian sausage fresh mushrooms and white onions it was amazing.
JB 21 May
Added garlic salt and sautéed baby Bella mushrooms. Very tasty.
Stacey Croley 17 May
It was really good. The downsides of it were the garlic tasted raw so I might sauté in a skillet beforehand next time & 14 minutes was too long in our oven so I will probably turn down the heat a little and cook it for a shorter time frame
Mr. Brandon Martin 9 May
I did it on the grill instead very tasty
Melissa Guyre 8 May
Very tasty- great way to use up leftover ricotta
Sarah 3 May
My family loved this!
User Testing Chef 30 Apr
Really simple, fast and tasty recipe.