- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (5 to 6 medium, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped, optional)
- 4 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, 3/4 cup cheese, bacon, red onion, hard cooked eggs, green onions and cider vinegar in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.