Remove All from Shopping List
- Combine TVP, soy sauce, worcestersire sauce and water in a bowl and let set until the loquid is absorbed.
- Dice the onion and green pepper, and "sautee" in liquid of your choice.
- When the onion has started to brown a little, add the TVP and any remaining liquid.
- Slightly mash the beans and add to the TVP/onions. Add barbeque sauce of your choice. I use either homemade BBQ sauce, or a spicey brand like KC aAsterpiece. Sometimes I make it a little less spicey for the kids by using half spicey BBQ sauce and half catsup.
- Mix well, season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer for at least 5 minutes to heat everything through. Serve on hamburger buns.