- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (divided)
- 1 yellow onion (small, finely diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (freshly grated)
- 1 carrot (large, grated, about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 shiitake mushrooms (diced)
- 1 cup kale (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 scallion (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 spring roll wrappers
|Calories150Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ash 10 days ago
Pretty easy. I think we used rice paper wrappers instead of wonton but it worked. also baked not fried (scroll to bottom for directions to bake.) would double recipe next time
Kari G. 13 days ago
Great! I didn’t use the kale or mushrooms, but it still turned out delicious, served with Asian Chile sauce!
Nickie B. 8 Aug 2018
great! I used bok choy Instainstead if kale
TJ 18 Apr 2018
Very good! I baked these instead of frying and they were amazing! Definitely will use this recipe again.
Jan M. 17 Mar 2018
Amazing easy to make recipe
paul h. 16 Feb 2018
Excellent , the details of this recipe was perfect and easy to make!
Connie M. 17 Jul 2016
This recipe was so awesome. I'm usually not a fan of powdered ginger, however the fresh ginger gave it a great taste. All the ingredients work very well together; fried in coconut oil too, gave it a very nice crisp taste.