Vegetable lasagna is great. Meat lasagna is awesome. But this recipe for Vegetable and Meat Lasagna is out of this world. Ingredients include lasagna noodles, ground beef, zucchini or squash, mushrooms, green bell pepper, onions, pasta sauce, salt…
ground black pepper, parmesan cheese, and lots cheese of your choice. This tasty lasagna is the perfect size for a family of four. Pair it with a salad and you have a complete meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius.
- Thinly slice the zucchini horizontally. Saute in a skillet with cooking spray on both sides until tender. Add the mushrooms and stir to cook. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and saute the onion until transparent. Salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of a baking dish. Layer with the zucchini, pasta sauce, and cheese. Place another layer of noodles and top with the juices from the mushrooms, green peppers and onion, sauce, and cheese. Repeat once more.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off heat and leave for 10 minutes in the oven before removing. Let cool 30 minutes before cutting to serve.