- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion (small, finely chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup carrots (chopped)
- 15 ounces chickpeas (garbanzo beans, or 1.5 cups cooked)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more)
- 2 tortillas (or 1.5 cups tortilla chips)
- red onion
- lime juice
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup water (or stock)
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 garlic (the onion, mixture from above)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
PER SERVING *
|Calories610Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sofya Cenname 16 days ago
Absolutely delicious!!! This was so good and didn’t need any meat!! It was flavorful and delicious! I took leftovers for work and it was even better the next day. I think I’ll leave out the chips next time and just serve over brown rice
Olivia 20 Jul
Really tasty and easy to make. Great recipe!
alexander t. 30 Jun
absolutely amazing. made it twice now, second time i added tofu.
Candace 24 Mar
Delicious!!!! Loved recipe!!
Sam R. 6 Feb
came out awesome! :) would make again!
Jeff 19 Jul 2017
Turned out great and very easy to make. I always love Vegan Richa's recipes and this one was no different.
Ingeniero David 14 Jul 2017
Great recipe. Very tasty and easy to make.
Hello Gorgeous!! 7 Jul 2017
Next time I am going to sauté the carrots longer then add the onions into the pan .. I would like them a little more soft. Excellent meal!!