- 400 grams chicken tenderloin (raw, breast or thigh, cut into 1.5cm / 3/5" pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or other herbs and/or spices of choice)
- 250 grams spiral pasta (uncooked, See Note 1 for other shapes)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (/stock, preferably warmed)
- 2 cups milk (preferably warmed, any fat %)
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1 broccoli (large, or 2 medium broccoli or cauliflower, broken into small to medium florets, Note 2 for subs)
- 150 grams shredded cheese (any melting type, Note 3)
- 1/4 cup flour (all purpose / plain)
|Calories450Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amy Healey 17 days ago
Pasta was slightly hard but may have been too high, the overall flavour was stunning though and all the kids loved it
Laura S. a month ago
Better than any jar version! I made a veggie version too, with quorn pieces and veg stock. Yummy!
Peter L.Deegan 2 months ago
It very simple abs quick to make and can be scaled up if necessary
Alan Gossedge 3 months ago
worked perfectly. i even forgot to stir at the start as i was rushing... but the second stir picked up on the past sin and worked the sauce in to the ingredients well. Not only a quick dish but also a very forgiving dish that 'makes itself!'. 😁
Amy-Louise Barker 4 months ago
Very easy to make and it was a hit with 2 very fussy children and two adults that don’t particularly like broccoli!!
Bec 8 months ago
really simple and tasty mid week tea! Remember to take the foil off after putting the cheese in for the last 20 mimutes though!