- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 11 1/4 ounces garlic bread (frozen sliced, prepared according to package directions and cut into 8 slices)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves (small)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 12 ounces turkey breast (sliced cooked deli or leftover)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread garlic bread with 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture. Top 4 bread slices with turkey, then spread turkey with remaining Mayonnaise mixture. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining bread.