You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe forTunnbröd (Swedish Flatbread). This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats…
need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 300 grams bread flour
- 150 grams rye flour (whole)
- 1 teaspoon anise seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 grams fresh yeast
- 4 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200 milliliters warm water
- Sift white flour into a bowl and mix with rye flour.
- Add anise seeds and salt and mix well.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, then stir in honey and yogurt.