- 4 cups whole wheat noodles (cooked, macaroni was used in this recipe, egg noodles also will work)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (white or button, wipe clean)
- 9 ounces solid white albacore tuna in water (shredded, add tuna and water)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened, low fat)
- 1 cup low fat milk
|Calories370Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Danette Smith 20 Jul 2018
So many compliments, Everyone loved it!
D 14 May 2018
Good would make again
Stephanie Kubie 11 May 2018
Easy and delicious. Made it exactly the same and it came out perfectly
Camille P. 14 Mar 2018
I would make it again. I did add garlic granules and paprika just to add a little zest
Sarah G. 10 Mar 2018
It was delicious! Doubled the cream cheese! Used extra noodles and tuna too... lots leftover!
Tiffany C. 15 Feb 2018
Really enjoyed it... even the picky eaters! Next time I plan to modify with more tuna/peas - less noodles.
Michell B. 4 Feb 2018
So my modifications included an extra can of tuna, thyme and black pepper. A little salt and by far the best tuna casserole ever!! Will make this again.
Erica P. 5 Dec 2017
This is a house favorite now.
Meaghan Long 18 Nov 2017
I would add another can or two of tuna as it was hard to find within the casserole. Also, some salt and pepper as a seasoning would help it. Will be making this again in the future.
Sharon Leeson 19 Sep 2017
Tasty! Added red pepper and garlic Would make again.
C C. 22 Jun 2017
It was good, but next time I'd use seasoning salt.
Anna May E. 18 May 2017
Very good Would make again Quick and easy to make I made it on top of the stove in an iron skillet instead of baking it, added some dried red pepper crunches to it and it turned out great!
F T. 5 Dec 2016
Yummmmmmmmmmmm We added some French fried onions and some water chestnuts. Also cut up some celery to sauté with onions, worked beautifully we all loved it.
Chammi K. 16 Oct 2015
I added a little chilli to the mix to give it more umphh! It was delicious. My husband thoroughly enjoyed it and I would definitely make it again perhaps with a little grated sharp cheese on top.