- chicken pieces
- tumeric powder
- plain flour
- eggs (as much as you can to evenly coat the chicken that you have)
- 1. Dip the chicken in a mixture of eggs, tumeric powder, salt and pepper'.
- 2. Take the plain flour, tumeric powder, salt, and pepper and mix it together. one way to do this is to put everything in a sieve, mix it all up in the seive, and slowly stir the inside of the seive to get a nicely mixed flour. good dusting.. i think thats what people call it.
- 3. Dust the egg drenched chicken pieces with the flour mix. Just keep dusting and dusting... and shake off the excess and leave for a while. This lets the egg and the flour mix 'bond'. bonding is good. because if bonding does not happen, the dusting will break off when you fry.
- 4. Once you've waited long enough, just deep fry the chicken in oil. But remember, the oil has to be really hot when you put the chicken pieces in. After you hear a little bit of sizzle, turn the heat down. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Or if you don't have a deep dryer, just shallow fry, turning it once every 7 minutes.. (or longer, depending on the thickness of your chicken pieces).