With a chocolate cookie crust, smooth chocolate filling, and a rich chocolate ganache topping, this Triple Chocolate Cheesecake may be one of the most decadent desserts you'll ever eat. A finish of flaky sea salt makes it truly unforgettable.
- 8 ounces chocolate sandwich cream cookies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 pounds brick-style cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/8 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with softened butter.
- Create four sheets of tin foil approximately 18” long each. Lay one sheet of tinfoil over another to create a cross.