- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground turkey sausage
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 4 strips smoked streaky bacon (hardwood)
- 2 onions (medium, peeled and diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg (freshly)
- cloves (Dash or of powdered)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and smashed)
- seasoning (Dash of Bell's)
- freshly ground pepper
- Chop bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and sauté in a hot, large pan until the fat has liquified. You may add a little olive oil if you like.
- Add diced onions and cook until onions just start to brown.
- Add the ground meat. Cook until the meat has just turned with no pink left. Add the seasoning and garlic.