- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 courgettes (chopped)
- 6 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (adjust according to how spicy you like your food, it will still taste great without!)
- 200 grams halloumi (sliced)
- 1 handful fresh basil (chopped)
|Calories120Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
rachael roberts 20 days ago
i add extras (extra veg, wine and stock and kidney beans)it as i thought it would be quite plain otherwise. my husband whos a carnivore loved it and wants it for next weeks tea
Sally-Ann Dunn 10 months ago
Okay, a bit disappointing.
thomas a year ago
Had to constitute turmeric for curry. Turned out very well, tasted great. The directions are pretty short but clear.
Adam T a year ago
Very nice, I may have over done the chilli flakes but it was still delicious
Dk a year ago
Very tasty but personally I would add more spice
Rhiannon a year ago
Tasty but lacking something. Added more garlic.
Jess C. a year ago
Tasted lovely and easy enough to do. I will definitely make again
Karen a year ago
Very tasty. Will make it again.
Andrew a year ago
Great! Very yummy. Didn’t feel like it was lacking substance as you get in some vegetarian meals. Very filling and taste great. Had it with crispy bread and butter.
Steve W. a year ago
Very easy, very tasty and was just as good reheated the next day.