- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped, optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Jeffrey R. 7 days ago
I added some radishes, Dijon mustard, and topped with parsley. Very good.
Barb Z. 3 months ago
I added some sweet relish, prepared mustard and paprika. it was very good.
Beverly W. a year ago
Good. Reminds me of mom.
Jones a year ago
Turned out great, i added some pickles!