- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (or Tamari if gluten free)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth if vegan)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (or arrow root)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar if vegan)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 inches ginger (piece of, peeled and grated or finely minced, or 1 tablespoon ginger paste in a squeeze tube, and other readers have had success with 1 tablespoon ground powdered ginger)
- 2 garlic cloves (grated or finely minced)
|Calories230Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Leanna Westbrook 2 months ago
Great sauce very easy to make and very quick....very flavourful adding a little chilli flakes or sriracha gives it that little kick
Fiona M. a year ago
Awesome sauce and easy to adjust and versatile!
Catherine a year ago
Made this twice so far for tofu stir fry and hubby any I both enjoyed! I substituted a Chinese spice mix for all the powdered seasonings and maple syrup for the honey. This sauce is easy to make!
Mary J. a year ago
This is a great sauce! Mild but very flavorful so I think would be adaptable to many dishes. I used it on a shrimp and veggie stirfry. I will definitely use this recipe often! I substituted coconut aminos for the soy sauce and used a level tablespoon of ground ginger.
Shawn T. a year ago
The family loved it.
marcy a year ago
This was fast and easy to prepare. I added sesame seeds and turmeric. I make lots of stir frys and this will be my go to sauce.
Suzie a year ago
Delicious! Used water instead of broth and it turned out well!
karin a. 2 years ago
Truly is the BEST!! Give it a try