- 6 pounds boneless pork roast (lean)
- 8 ounces onion (peeled, chopped)
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes (raw, chopped. plus extra for garnish)
- 1 pound red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin (ground)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 pounds cheddar cheese low fat (shredded)
- 12 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 7 ounces lettuce (shredded)
- Place roasts on racks in shallow open roasting pans. When more than one pan is needed, group roasts by size. Allow space between roasts. Do not cover pan.
- Insert meat thermometer into the center of the smallest roast.
- Roast at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.