If you are searching for a recipe with traditional elements as well as a ton of protein, we got you covered! This recipe for Teriyaki Steak Salad is delcious as well as the perfect post-workout meal. Try out this recipe and see how your body respond…
to the added protein intake. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are happy to read your comments and respond. You can also give this Teriyaki Steak Salad recipe a star rating.
- 4 pork chops (smoked)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 lettuce leaves (chopped)
- 2 red cabbage (leaves, chopped)
- 1 carrot (cut into long strips)
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper (as desired)
- Grill the pork chops in a skillet on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- Add the 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and let the pork chops cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Turn off the stove and cut the pork chops into small pieces while disposing of the fat.