Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken.
- Slash the chicken all over and add to the marinade, ensuring that they are thoroughly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place the chicken onto a baking tray and grill for 7–8 minutes before turning and grilling for a further 7–8 minutes until cooked through. Use the leftover marinade to baste occasionally. Serve with a jacket potato and salad.
|Calories180Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amanda M. 7 months ago
so tasty, even my picky eaters loved it
Melissa W. 8 months ago
Really enjoyed this, was so quick and easy to make. Very tasty, will definitely cook this again.
Maritza Friis 10 months ago
It was soo jummy Made it just like the recipe and it turned out great
Peleg a year ago
perfecto. i would definitely make it again
Evelyn a year ago
Was good, just needs more Worcestershire sauce and less ketchup.
Jennifer 2 years ago
Very nice, just the right amount of tang and I cooked them in my cast iron skillet... I will use this recipe again
xsupersuzyx . 2 years ago
Nice recipe and easy to make but lacked the kick I was expecting.
bets j 3 years ago
Very quick and easy to make and tasty . My family including my kids loved it. Will be one they can do too
Wendy H. 3 years ago
A bit good for the cooking mixture but the sauce was nice and the chicken was a bit gross. It's fine all together.
Sophie S. 4 years ago
Tasty and really really easy to make, and when you have some of the ingredients in its going to work out much cheaper than some of the sauces you can buy.
Fatoumatta S. 4 years ago
iT WAS GREAT AND DELICIOUS. WE LOVE IT. you could have seen our #faces i would make it again i added some tangy spices