- 6 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup onion (minced)
- 6 cups salsa
- 2 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 pints water
- 6 cups refried beans
- 32 flour tortillas (6-8 inches)
- 12 cups cheese (shredded, 6 cups Mozzarella and 6 cups Cheddar)
- chips (Taco)
- diced tomatoes
- peppers (Diced, red and/or green)
- Brown ground pork and minced onion in kettle, drain.
- Add salsa, taco seasoning, water, salt and refried beans. Mix well.
- Layer in 2-inch pan, prepared with pan release in the following order: