- 1 block firm tofu (14 ounces)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons safflower (grapeseed, or other neutral oil)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (grated, 3 cloves)
- 2 bunches baby bok choy (rinsed, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 scallions (white and green parts chopped and separated)
Kayla Duarte 17 Dec 2018
So delicious! Tastes better than I expected
Electra P 3 Sep 2018
Yum! substituted raw sugar and maple syrup for honey I love Yummly!
Labuza 17 Jul 2018
Pretty good over rice
Carrion 13 Jul 2018
Delicious! Be careful when squeezing water out of the tofu. You don’t wanna crush your tofu. I was heavy handed with the sriracha. Sooo good!
Joseph B. 10 Jul 2018
Flavorful and easy to make. perfect for our meatless mondays.
Kimberly S. 23 Oct 2017
I made this for my husband and I tonight. This was super easy to make and we both loved it. I served this over white rice. This has amazing flavors. The Bok choy remains semi crunchy and gives this a great flavor. The sauce is tangy and sticky. Yum! Will be making this again and again!