Baked sweet potato chips partner perfectly with this kale salad for an easy, healthy lunch option. Tossed together with pomegranate seeds and feta cheese in a tahini dressing, this kale salad make a great wintertime salad and gluten free meal.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- coconut oil (for cooking, or canola oil or peanut oil)
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- chili (cayenne, to taste)
- 1 bunch kale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sweet Potato Preparation:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into thin slices using a mandolin.
Holly P. 4 years ago
This salad has everything going for it! It has color, taste and texture and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I serve it with a whole-wheat dinner roll and chilled glass of sparkling water.