- 8 ounces deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 1 French bread loaf (12-inch, halved lengthwise)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (2 ounces)
- 8 ounces cheese (Munster)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush cut side of each French bread half with olive oil. Place cut-side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese along the bottom half of bread loaf. Layer Munster cheese, ham and apple slices along the bottom half of the loaf Spread the cranberry sauce along the top half of bread loaf. Close your sandwich.
- Slice loaf into 4 sandwiches and wrap in aluminum foil. Serve outside with chilled apple cider.