Juicy chicken breasts, baked in Hellmann's light mayonnaise with mediteranean herbs.
- 4 chicken breasts (500g)
- 8 scoops Hellmann''s Light Mayonnaise (dollops*)
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 yellow peppers
- 5 grams dried mixed herbs (Mixed Mediterranean, basil, oregano, sage & thyme)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the peppers and place them on an oven tray.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of the peppers.
- Mix the chopped tomato, herbs and mayonnaise all together and pour over on the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
|Calories160Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Limão 7 days ago
tried out with a couple different herbs, but the result was still amazing. very easy to prep and very tasty. gonna make this more often for sure.
Simon 3 months ago
Easy recipe, everyone loved it.
Weeza a year ago
If the chicken breasts are thick, I’d recommend either bashing them flatter or butterflying them so they cook quicker (weren’t cooked through in 25 minutes)
Lowri Ridley a year ago
Very nice very easy too cook hubby described it as pizza chicken! What’s not to like!! And low carb, lactofree and gluten-free 😊👍
Dee a year ago
Great meal very tasty 👍🏻
Duncan Ketley 2 years ago
This was amazing. The mayonnaise turns almost cheese like upon cooking and the whole kitchen was filled with a pizza/mediterranean smell. I coupled it with roasted potato cubes and stir fried baby sweet corn and mange tout. Delicious.
sarah w. 2 years ago
sup simple to make and very tasty.