- 6 ounces soba noodles (or spaghetti noodles of choice)
- 2 cups edamame (frozen organic)
- 10 ounces sugar snap peas (or snow peas)
- 6 carrots (medium-sized, peeled)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (about 2 handfuls)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (quality, or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 lime (small, juiced)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons ginger (freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or sriracha)
|Calories300Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lotz 9 months ago
Needed more sauce pretty mild
Tina R. a year ago
Super yummy. Easy to make and the sauce was fantastic. Easy to make.
Kati 2 years ago
I didn't have soba noodles, but mixed in some brown rice and it was pretty good still.
Edy 2 years ago
Really good flavors and an easy recipe to make. Highly recommended.
Kerri Pinelli 2 years ago
This turned out perfect! I didn't have miso, so I was concerned it wouldn't be as flavorful, but that was not the case at all. I also added chicken. Great recipe.
Caroline Bell 2 years ago
It is a very tasty dish. For a week night - one hour is too long in preparing a meal for 2 and I am a very proficient cook.
Kaitlin Romano 3 years ago
Turned out great! Very tasty and something the whole family enjoyed. Definitely something I will continue to make!