- 18 whole mushrooms (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for sauteing)
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed, using garlic press)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper (each:, onion powder and ground cayenne pepper)
|Calories270Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Natasha C. 11 Dec 2018
easy to do. they were a hit.
Emily Brautman 19 Nov 2018
i have made these twice and they are delicious.
Justin C. 5 Sep 2018
Nothing special, but an on par appitizer for what it is easy to make atleast.
Mclellan 6 Jun 2018
really easy i used large flat mushrooms instead of small and substituted the fresh garlic for powdered garlic.
Cheryl S. 17 May 2018
Nice and easy. Good flavor and I didn't Cook the garlic ,mixed it right in and it was just yum
Desire 21 Apr 2018
This was an easy croud pleaser. A flavorful bite that doesn't dissapiont. I will gladly make this recipe again and again
Mary 4 Feb 2018
Great! Easy and yummy appetizer!😋
Jaelin Davis 6 Jun 2017
This is a very delicious side or snack. Very easy to make and can be used as base for other cream cheese stuffed foods. The only thing I would do differently is to put a rack on the baking sheet, so the mushrooms don't sit in their juices.
Macky O. 16 Apr 2017
This was very simple as a guide on how long to bake them and directions for sauteeing the stems. Of course i added mozzarella, fresh parsley and even diced ham. ☺️
rskne . 7 Dec 2016
Delicious! Used large wild mushrooms. Nicer when bigger - you can fit more in there. Will cook again
kath448 .. 2 Aug 2016
I added some chopped spinach to the recipe and it was deliciious! The family liked it with the spinach added instead of just cream cheese. I sauted the mushroom tops a litle before stuffing.