- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (medium, sliced thin)
- 1 cup sliced carrots (diagonally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed (McCormick®, toasted)
- Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
|Calories100Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessica 9 months ago
Great recipe. I didn’t have any Sesame Seeds but I think of that more of a garnish than an ingredient because it doesn’t make much of a difference with or without. Will definitely make again.
Allred a year ago
a little to much ginger for me
Ema a year ago
Turned out great! Didn't have ginger but added Teriyaki sauce and chicken. Also used frozen stir fry vegetables. still turned out great. Served over basmati rice.
Brian Moorman a year ago
Awesome recipe! The family loved it was easy and delicious.
Ramey Krosky a year ago
So Yummly. Definitely a dish I will make again. A great side dish for any meal.
Lauren B. 2 years ago
turned out great! i just made a single serving with my own mix of on-hand ingredients (some broccoli, carrots, zucchini, & mushrooms), & the exact measurement of the soy sauce/garlic+ginger powder suggested in this recipe was PERFECT for the amount i made (enough to fill a small skillet/large plate) :-) YUM.
Collins 2 years ago
I don't know what it was about this but it was delicious. I added a chicken breast and it filled me up so much that I didn't want dessert!