- 8 ounces ground pork
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (piece, chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 40 wonton wrappers
- green onions (sliced)
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor. Pulse 5-6 times until chopped and combined. Transfer to bowl, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread wontons wrappers onto work surface. Add about 1 teaspoon filling to center of wonton. Wet edges of wrapper with water to help it stick. Bring corners up to a point and press edges to seal. Repeat with all wrappers.
- Combine ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a simmer for 4-5 minutes to combine flavors. Cover and keep warm.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Fill Water Basin Pan with 4 cups of water, cover with Lid and place in oven. Select STEAM mode and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Arrange wontons on Perforated Steamer Tray and place in Water Basin Pan; cover with Lid. Cook 8-10 minutes. Serve in bowls with Chili Broth and green onions if you like.