There's a reason spinach and artichoke dip is a party staple — not only is it irresistibly delicious but it's also incredibly easy to make. With just five ingredients, your friends, family, and guest can start dipping away in just 30 minutes.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (chopped, thawed and drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan and 2 cups of jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Janice Waldren 5 days ago
Turned out really great ! I had a little leftover do I used it on a pork tenderloin sandwich. Delicious
Judith Stephens 3 months ago
I would use broccoli strands or cucumber slices or zucchini slices for dipping into this wonderful sounding dip. I also don't have or use mayonnaise so I would use mashed avocados to add to the dip for more taste and no mayo. Mashed avocado is my mayo sub
Luia 3 months ago
Thought it would have more flavor. Salt and pepper? Otherwise easy to make and looked good. Perhaps I needed a different bread or cracker.