- 900 grams chicken tenderloins
- 5 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or chill powder)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celtic salt (or sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds (powder, you can grind coriander seeds with mortar & pestle)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 limes (zest + juice from one lime for the marinade and juice from the second when serving)
- coconut oil (for frying)
|Calories280Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sinead a year ago
The marinade was gorgeous- just the right amount of kick to it. Will make again
David Cairns 2 years ago
Easy to make and smelt great. After cooking was a little disappointed as it was not as spicy as i believed it should be with the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
Danielle S. 2 years ago
Amazing! Our favorite recipe! I pair it with roasted zucchini w/paprika and I make a lime, chili, garlic aioli to dip chicken in! We can't stop eating it.
Claire Bowers 2 years ago
Made this last minute for a BBQ and it was delicious. Very succulent despite not being left to marinate. I cut the chicken into smaller pieces to allow more covering of the paste and to speed up cooking. A definite addition to my recipe book!
Dzaiimah Hakim 2 years ago
My mum & I tried it w/o black peppers and we just panfried it. We didn't even marinade the chicken for an hour. It turned out delicious. It's simple to cook. Though, we should've put black peppers in and marinade it for a longer period cause we know it'd be nicer!