We've included three "planover" sandwich ideas with this roast. Serve the roast for supper with baked sweet potatoes and buttered corn. Have the kids help make the roll-ups for their lunches, make the BBQ sandwiches for a spur-of-the-moment picnic…
or create hero sandwiches for game day.
- 3 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pat surfaces of pork roast with paper toweling. Blend well all seasonings and rub evenly over sufaces of pork roast. Place roast in shallow pan and roast at 350 degrees F. for 45-60 minutes (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest for 10 minutes. Slice to serve immediately or cool slightly, slice and wrap well to refrigerate.