You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Speculoos Curd with Bread Sticks combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are…
packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 2 packets curd (mixture)
- 0.5 liters whipping cream
- 0.5 liters milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons speculoos cream
- 1/4 tablespoon clove
- 1/4 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 40 grams plain yogurt
- 40 grams mild olive oil
- 80 grams flour
- 1 egg
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 5 grams baking powder
- seasoning mix (described above)
- Preheat oven to200°C (approximately 400°F).
- For the breadsticks, mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in a bread stick mold in preheated oven for 20 minutes.