- 1 pound meat (hamburger)
- 1 box penne (or Rotini Twists)
- 2 jars pizza sauce (or 1 lg can of spaghetti sauce, whichever I have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons season salt (– more or less to taste, may want to start with 1 TBS. and go from there., We use the 2)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (more or less as desired)
Siti Z. a year ago
i used noodles instead because it was the only one i had in the pantry and added some extra spice to it and it tastes so good~!
Heather Osborne a year ago
Delicious! My family of nine loved it!
Pandrea 2 years ago
Amazing , all of my family enjoyed it and I had plenty left for next day's lunch !
Emily Locke 2 years ago
Family loved it. Will make again.
Rodney 2 years ago
Big hit with everyone in the family! Easy to make.