Bored with your basic everyday egg casserole? This hearty Southwestern version is packed with enough flavor, spice, and texture to keep you happy all morning long.
- 8 ounces chorizo (removed from casings)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9x13” casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Finely dice the peppers and onion.
Sara a year ago
The flavors in this are incredible! Family loved it.