- salmon filet (/loin, 250-300g)
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- water (500ml)
- dried kombu (seaweed/kelp, 7g)
- 2 rolls
- goji berries (some)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To make kombu dashi, soak the dried kelp/seaweed in water for 2 hours. Put the kombu and water in a cooking pot. Put on medium heat. Turn off the heat when the water comes to a boil. Then, remove the kombu with a strainer. The remaining liquid is your kombu dashi. You can leave some kombu in the soup.
- Cook the soba noodles according to the packet. Drain and set aside.
- To make teriyaki salmon, marinate salmon filet/loin with sake, soya sauce, mirin, and sugar.