- 1/2 cup Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped, or 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed)
- 4 hoagies or rolls
- 1 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces turkey
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard and basil; set aside. 2. Cut rolls lengthwise in half and spread with basil mixture. Top with arugula, turkey, mozzarella and roasted peppers. *To use dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes or until tender; drain.