What better way to start a party off on the right foot, than with a delicious cheese, meat and cracker tray. And if you feel adventurous and want to make even more special, then try this recipe for Small Rosemary Crackers. These aromatic crackers ar…
perfect palate pleasers for any party, special occasion or celebration. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you host a party. Enjoy!
- 150 grams whole wheat flour
- 220 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 milliliters water
- coarse salt
- sesame seeds (optional)
- poppy seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and rosemary.
- Whisk in the the egg, oil, and water.
- Knead the dough until obtaining a ball of elastic and smooth dough.