- 14 ounces light coconut milk (cans)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (or crunchy)
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 butternut squash (peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 red bell pepper (cored and sliced, fresh or frozen and thawed, about 8 ounces total)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, thinly sliced, about 3 cups)
- 2 cups frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- chopped fresh cilantro (for serving)
- brown rice (Prepared, for serving)
|Calories530Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amber Stine 3 months ago
Very good, creamy and flavorful
Lauren P. 4 months ago
I skipped the sweet potatoes and used edamame instead of peas. I also increased the amount of spices I used second time I made it
El Conquistador 5 months ago
It was good but a little bland. I will add more red curry, peanut butter and other spices.
Emma 7 months ago
It was super easy, and unlike many "Thai" recipes, this one actually tastes like Thai food!
Bob a year ago
I liked the healthiness and ease, but it turned out a bit bland. None of the Thai flavors were very noticeable.
Alice H. a year ago
Delicious! Added a touch of cinnamon which turned out very yummy!
Carrie Chiles 2 years ago
Great! I substitute edemame beans for the peas and that was fabulous too sprinkled a few roasted cashews on the top with the cilantro yummy too!
Meryl Trefethen 2 years ago
So yummy!!! I would definitely make this again! Adding to my permanent collection.
Suzanne Baal 2 years ago
Great flavour, not too much work. The squash blended in well and contributed to a hearty dish. It was not too spicy, which my guests appreciated. It was a bit more runny / saucy than I would have liked, so will experiment with less moisture next time... but the sauce was lovely with the rice, so it wasn't wasted!
Moore 2 years ago
It was very good. Easy to fix also