- 14 ounces light coconut milk (cans)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (or crunchy)
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 butternut squash (peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 red bell pepper (cored and sliced, fresh or frozen and thawed, about 8 ounces total)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, thinly sliced, about 3 cups)
- 2 cups frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- chopped fresh cilantro (for serving)
- brown rice (Prepared, for serving)
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Emma 2 days ago
It was super easy, and unlike many "Thai" recipes, this one actually tastes like Thai food!
Bob 22 Apr
I liked the healthiness and ease, but it turned out a bit bland. None of the Thai flavors were very noticeable.
Alice H. 9 Mar
Delicious! Added a touch of cinnamon which turned out very yummy!
Carrie Chiles 1 Nov 2017
Great! I substitute edemame beans for the peas and that was fabulous too sprinkled a few roasted cashews on the top with the cilantro yummy too!
Meryl Trefethen 19 Sep 2017
So yummy!!! I would definitely make this again! Adding to my permanent collection.
Suzanne B. 11 Sep 2017
Great flavour, not too much work. The squash blended in well and contributed to a hearty dish. It was not too spicy, which my guests appreciated. It was a bit more runny / saucy than I would have liked, so will experiment with less moisture next time... but the sauce was lovely with the rice, so it wasn't wasted!
Moore 11 Sep 2017
It was very good. Easy to fix also