- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper (plus more to taste)
- 6 pounds pork baby back ribs (each rack should be no bigger than 1 1/2 to 2 pounds, membranes removed, see Whether To Remove The Membrane From Ribs note above)
- 3 cups barbecue sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- vegetable oil spray
PER SERVING *
|Calories1440Calories from Fat850|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat850|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessica 18 Jul
So So good! and simple!
Brittany Parrill 20 Jun
Delicious! slow cooked for 8 hours & they were fall off the bone tender 😋
Brianna Thibodeau 8 May
Some of thr best ribs I've had. I used half smoked paprika instead of only sweet and upped the brown sugar; and put the dry rub on the ribs to sit overnight before throwing them in the crockpot the next day. Reducing the sauce to braise and broiling them is key so don't skip those steps!
Klabacka 16 Apr
So good! We used Pork Back ribs instead of baby back ribs and they were great.
Kathryn S. 9 Apr
Meet was super tender! A little on the spicy side, but definitely will be making again!
ricolg 18 Mar
it was delicious. i didnt have aluminum foil but it still worked!
Bre 4 Mar
Spicy but good! Would make again
Simona F. 25 Mar 2016
Fall off the bone deliciousness!!! I had to do a mix of barbecue sauces since I had a bunch of opened bottles in the fridge and the Stubbs bbq sauce was only 2 cups.
Amy T. 23 Mar 2016
These ribs rocked! This was the first time I'd ever made ribs and I won't do it any other way. I will say that the meat fell off the bone so I serve it as a platter of barbecued pork so if gnawing on the bones is important to you, maybe cook them for less time or use a different method.