- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red onion (small, chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches, cut into 1-inch pieces, I use my pizza cutter to do this)
- 8 ounces taco sauce (I used mild)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
|Calories430Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rebecca 2 Aug 2018
Everyone loved it and wanted seconds. I didn’t use the tortillas and instead let them eat it with frito scoops, sour cream and a side salad. Perfect family friendly meal! Especially when short on time!
Shakita Washington 7 Jun 2018
quick and easy....I added taco seasoning and used Fritos....minus the corn because of my daughter...
Ryan Benzinger 18 May 2018
everyone loved it and super easy & filling. Yum!
Ashley Jansky Barrett 14 Apr 2018
I changed a couple things on this; used Fritos chips instead of tortillas so it had some crunch and topped with lite sour cream. Very good! Will cook again!
Jacqueline Silberman 10 Apr 2018
Tasted very good and was easy and quick to make
Greenstein 9 Apr 2018
Great dish, used 5 small tortillas which was plenty. I added jalapeños for some extra spice! Will make again - very easy & quick!
Tan 6 Apr 2018
It turned out great, my husband had 2nds. Both plates were big and kids loved it too!!!
julie l. 12 Feb 2018
We enjoyed this. Very filling and easy. We used frontera grill taco skillet sauce.
Peterson 8 Jul 2017
Doubled this recipe and I'm glad I did- delicious!