- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons peanut (salted, halves)
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 375 grams plain flour (plus extra for dusting)
- 300 grams dulce de leche (/10½oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts (chopped)
- 75 grams dark chocolate (melted)
PER SERVING *
|Calories520Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dylan Thorpe 23 Nov 2017
Turned out great apart from, whenever I use this recipe it cracks when I roll it out. But great recipe! 😁
Christina Goh 9 Oct 2017
I love it! Now, I can make my own tasty shortbread cookies without having a need to head down to the supermart.
Lisa 19 Sep 2017
Very nice. Simple yet tasty recipe.
Nafiza Ali 7 Jul 2017
Fabulous and tasty. Everyone loved it!
Kat Max 6 Jul 2017
This turned out pretty good for an old shortbread just replaced butter with Australian Canola Gold and it was good enough to put on the cast iron shortbread pan and cook on the 🔥 fire. Usually no one likes the old shortbread recipe but Canola makes it a 5 star. This will go with my damper recipe🦎
Shirley Forsyth 21 Jun 2017
Easy to make and yummy
Feaster29 4 Jun 2017
First time making shortbread, this turned out well! Easy to follow instructions!
Madelyn K. 3 Aug 2016
These are the perfect, simple shortbread cookies. These are great as is, but also great if you add flavors such as lemon and/or lavender!
Joseph P. 30 Jan 2016
Perfect recipe. Tastes almost exactly like walkers shortbread. They got a little too brown on the bottom at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Perfect at 350 degrees for 15 minutes