Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Prepare pastry and set aside.
- Crumble sausage in medium skillet; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat till sausage is browned, stirring occasionally; drain well.
- Thaw spinach, drain well. Remove remaining moisture by pressing spinach between layers of paper toweling. Add spinach to sausage mixture; mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in pastry shell. Top with sausage mixture. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, cream and salt; mix well. Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F. oven for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between center and outer edge comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and watercress, if desired.