- 75 grams Flora Buttery
- 75 grams soft brown sugar (or caster)
- 75 grams self raising flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 50 grams soft brown sugar
- 200 milliliters hot water
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/160°C fan/350°F.
- Mix all of the pudding ingredients together. You can cream sugar and the Flora Buttery, then eggs, then flour and cocoa etc, but it's not essential. Set aside.
- For the sauce mix the cocoa and sugar (use a small bowl) and then add some water and mix to a paste. Gradually add the remaining water to make a runny mix.
- Grease a 1 litre (2 pint) ovenproof dish with Flora Buttery or Flora Cuisine.
- Put the pudding mix into the dish first and then carefully pour the runny sauce mix over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins and the sauce will miraculously sink through the pudding mix and form a lovely rich chocolatey sauce at the bottom.
|Calories170Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Frances G. 28 Feb 2016
Lovely with full chocolate flavour Mixed it all at once as recipe - very quick and tasty. Made 4 nice sized portions
Jennifer D. 12 Aug 2015
Intense flavour as only cocoa and not sweet chocolate. Delicious with some custard! I would definitely make it again as it was very easy, mixed it all in one bowl and baked it in the same. Just used a cup for the sauce mix.