Creamy salmon and broccoli quiche, made with a Hellmann's mayonnaise delicious cream
- 140 grams salmon fillet (cooked, cut into cubes)
- 3 Hellmann''s Light Mayonnaise (dollops*)
- 125 grams broccoli florets (small, blanched)
- 1 cooked pastry case (20cm)
- 75 grams mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 150ml semi skimmed milk
- 1 onion (finely chopped small)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Heat 2 dollops of mayonnaise in a pan and add the onion, garlic and broccoli. Cook for 5 mins, stirring constantly until softened.
- Place the broccoli mixture in the pastry case, add the salmon cubes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the eggs and milk, season with pepper and stir in 1 dollop* of mayonnaise
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the vegetables and cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
McKerr a year ago
Excellent! Will definitely make it again. I used a 8 serving quiche dish so used 4 eggs and 2 salmon fillets instead of the recipe amounts.