Creamy salmon and broccoli quiche, made with a Hellmann's mayonnaise delicious cream
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Heat 2 dollops of mayonnaise in a pan and add the onion, garlic and broccoli. Cook for 5 mins, stirring constantly until softened.
- Place the broccoli mixture in the pastry case, add the salmon cubes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the eggs and milk, season with pepper and stir in 1 dollop* of mayonnaise
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the vegetables and cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
Falzon Parascandalo a month ago
quite tasty. i added some peas and half a red pepper and turned out great
McKerr a year ago
Excellent! Will definitely make it again. I used a 8 serving quiche dish so used 4 eggs and 2 salmon fillets instead of the recipe amounts.