- 1 pound carrots (peeled and cut into diagonal pieces the same thickness, One pound is about 8 medium carrots. You can also use "baby" carrots, but I think whole carrots have more flavor.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- olive oil (for spraying roasting pan, or use non-stick spray)
- ground black pepper
|Calories100Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Emily E. a year ago
It was ok not alot of flavor and carrots never got soft
rachelle 2 years ago
didn’t turn brown...
Elles 2 years ago
Amazing, tastes like dessert
Cinderella 2 years ago
Despite equal parts sweetener to the balsamic vinegar, the overall taste was too vinagary for my taste. And even watched carefully it made a giant mess of my pan even though I used a lower temperature than given.
Ashley Y. 3 years ago
So far so good! Being a newly cohabitating couple, one from America the other from Israel - who are both pescatarians!
Dana P. 3 years ago
Delicious way to get vegetables into my husband! We used smaller new carrots -organic-- from our town's farmers market
Karen U. 3 years ago
Excellent flavor! Will be a new favorite side dish that I'll be making again and again.. It's a keeper.
Debs S. 4 years ago
I made this recipe exactly as written. I thought it was very good. The combination of the savory/sweet was just right. I will make it again and will not change the recipe.