Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Slice baguette into 1/2 inch slices. Brush both sides of each slice with 1 teaspoon olive oil and grill until golden on both sides. Set aside until ready to use.
- Arrange tomatoes, onion and garlic on baking pan. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and roast 25-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Place tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano, vegetable stock, salt and pepper in blender. Blend on setting 4 (puree) 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon blue cheese on each toasted baguette slice. Pour soup into bowls and top each with 2 blue cheese baguettes.